Sunday, July 17, 2011

Girls help please, does this girl like me?

I met a girl at Orientation about a week ago. I was joking with her about getting her number but said my phone was dead and she asked me for mine. We text all day now and she always texts me things like goodnight hun sweet dreams and good morning everyday. She also texts me first and when she says things like I'll text you later, without hesitation she does. But the thing is she has a boyfriend but never mentions him when we talk. Our conversations are always short texts back and forth but she never just doesn't respond. Would she text me this much if she wasnt into me or is she being friendly. She's also said I'm cute and we will be going to the same college in a month and her boyfriend attends a different college. Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment