Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do you become emancipated?

Hi. I'm 15 years old (just turned) and I wish to become emancipated. At the moment the relationship between my parents and I has been escalated from verbal abuse to physical, my mum has punched me and usually pushes me, also tells me how much she regrets having me and that I'm useless. My dad was there for me until about a year ago where he became almost as bad we got into a fight about me being sick and not wanting to attend a restuaraunt and he pushed me on to a road (brunswick street in the city which is a very busy road) I would have landed in dead on traffic had I not caught myself on a car, the fight was because I said I wanted to go home because it's to hot and I was getting sunburnt. I don't feel safe in my current environment, walking on egg shells at home which causes me to behave quite differently at school, loud and distracted, I just need a place to be free where I can live my life with out screaming matches. I rarely fight back because it brings on more trouble, how long until it escalates to the point where it's gone to far?

No comments:

Post a Comment