Friday, July 15, 2011

Hes going offline when he knows I'm online.. is he avoiding me!?

This guy we both like eachother but since maybe i am attending the same concert as him and like just about the same songs as him and talk to him nearly everyday he either thinks im a stalker or clingy or desperate so what shall I do? Since everytime I talk alot he replys slowly with a few words or a lot of words if he agrees/likes it whatever but do u think its wrong to talk to him nearly everyday I only do it as i like talking to him and hes the first guy I've ever liked truely since we have the same history and lots in common and we talk the same and act the same but if i seem clingy do tell me. Since the last time I said I'm back or hello sunshine he ignored me and went offline and he goes offline everytime i am online on facebook so he is clearly finding me atleast annoying lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment