Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is community college waste of time for international students?

I am a 18 years old international student, currently enrolled in a program called Electronic Engineering Technology (4th semester;two more to go :) ) at a community college in Toronto. Sometimes I look at my friends in my home country that they are attending an university,and me attending a community college; As a result, I feel like I am wasting my time and money and I could have applied to University of Toronto or any other university in Canada instead,. Therefore, It is now one year and a half since I came here, and I am afraid no one would hire a graduate from community college.And the good thing about this experience was the improvement of my English and some taste of what Electronics was about. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment